Yuletide Whimsy

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Checkin' in...

Thought I should check in...haven't posted in quite a while. I've been so busy painting...getting ready for summer seminars, dresses for my granddaughters. I'm offering two seminars so far this summer. In June we'll be painting one of the projects I took at Las Vegas...Summer's Bounty by Judy Diephouse and Lynne Deptula. It's so summery! It's painted on a tin bun basket and has lemons, limes, raspberries, watermelon, daisies, gooseberries and, of course, strokes. Great project! Then in August I'll be painting one of Sandy LeFlore's chairs...Fall Harvest. Really cute chair..there is still room in this seminar if you're interested. I'll post pictures later. But, before all the fun seminars, I must go on vacation with my husband to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary! We're going to New Orleans for a few days and then our daughter and her family will join us and we'll sail from New Orleans for a 7-day cruise to Costa Maya, Cozumel Mexico and then on to Roatan Honduras and Belize. Should be hot, hot, hot! When we return we'll stop by and see Pete's Mom, brother and his wife in Lake Jackson, TX. Then we'll be home! Should be fun---can't wait! I'll close for now...happy trails to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment