Yuletide Whimsy

Monday, April 25, 2011

So much to do...so little time

Well, I feel like I haven't posted anything in absolutely forever! I guess I haven't...Anyway, hope everyone had a lovely Easter and spent it with family and/or friends. I was lucky enough to have my daughter and her family AND my husband home (he was home for a visit! LOL). We had a fun time at the Easter egg hunt (in the house because it was raining outside) and then we had to watch Lauren's new Dora movie and color with Taylor's new Color Wonder Princess book. We had a great meal of ham, scalloped potatoes, peas, ambrosia salad, wonderful Rhodes rolls, coconut cream pie, lemon meringue pie and for the little ones--bunny puffs! The girls said they were great!!! As for painting, well.......I did get the chapter newsletter finished today and will send that out tomorrow. Also got the class calendar done for May (almost wrote March--can it possibly already be May?). So at least Doe and I know what we're teaching and when. Tomorrow morning class will paint "Let's Eat" it's an adorable project of Shara Reiner's on paper mache letters that spell E A T or you can re-arrange them to spell T E A or A T E. Your choice! Then we'll begin to work on the Bluebird and Roses coffeepot. In the Tuesday evening class we're finally starting on the much anticipated Large Floral Plate/Bowl designed by Judy Diephouse. It's so much prettier in person...you should really see it! Well, that's enough for now...Happy Trail to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment